Inspired by Pope Francis’ call for peace, Pax Christi International members and partners worldwide joined together in a powerful gathering over the last three days, uniting in prayer for an end to violence in the Holy Land.
We firmly believe that while prayer alone may not be the sole solution, it is a vital one. It provides us with the chance to silence the drums of war and focus on how our present and future actions can constitute a step forward to achieve Peace.
For a deeper insight into this prayerful moment, we invite you to read the reflection by Ann Farr, Chair of Pax Christi UK and former Board member of Pax Christi International. You can find her words here.
Below are a few articles about some of the events that happened worldwide:
- Pax Christi International gathering in Brussels in collaboration with CIDSE and the support of COMECE
- Prayer Vigil – Churches for Middle East Peace
- ‘War in Holy Land is like hell on earth’ | ICN
- Prayer Vigil for Palestine and Israel in Coventry Cathedral | ICN
- Pax Christi France Prayer for Peace
- Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Japan